How to Configure Responsive Category Slider
Good news! Our Responsive Category Slider is now Free for Use and this is the list of options that you can change in the plugin:
- Change background color with unlimited color.
- Set background images for the plugin.
- Set width for vertical menu.
- Change color of border, menu text, menu text hover also with unlimited option.
- Option for enable/disable hover thumbnail effect.
- Select special styles that already pre-optimized for specific themes.
- Set the speed for auto-slide feature.
- Background color
The default color is white which suitable to display your content in the most beautiful way. Imagine that your feature images have a lot of color, white color for background is the optimal choice. However, it’s up to you and your need.
Blue background color
- Background image
You can upload images to set background.
Edit your image
Vertical Menu Width
This option for “Nile” style only”
Have border: Yes
Have border: No
- Color options with unlimited color selection
- Hover thumbnail Effect
Enable thumbnail Effect
4 themes for the responsive content slider plugin
- Default theme